Thursday 25 August 2011

STOP PRESS - Trevor passes MOT first time!

Unbelieveable.  It is so rare for any of our cars to pass their MOT straight through, first go, let alone our darling camper van.   You know how it is, you book in a fair while ahead of any looming trip/the MOT running out, to allow good time to work on any tweaks and get it back to the garage for another go...

Driving the van to the MOT centre, I wasn't hopeful, he was running a bit rough and even backfired on the way, yikes!  I handed him over and as the mechanics whistled the Scooby Doo theme, I sat anticipating the inevitable red sheet of failure.

So imagine my surprise when I was handed the green sheet of success - amazing!  After saying "you are kidding me" and getting it confirmed by the receptionist, I was nearly bursting into laughter and couldn't contain my smile as I wafted out with the keys. Trevor, you beauty!!

Green means go!
 
It was comedy looking at the advisory sheet though, one of the notes was "chassis has been welded plenty of times..."

No sh*t Sherlock ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! We'd love to hear from you, readers!